GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS HardwareWahoo TICKR sensors
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite3von3>Letzte Seite
rxb216 04.03.2016 06:03:03 UTC

cadence not being reported

Hi Run.GPS Admin,
(device is Iphone 6s)

I received the Wahoo Tickr X unit today. The heart rate function seems to work ok, but cadence is NOT reported. The Tickr X is Wahoo's flagship sensor with built-in motion analytics that support cadence.

Here are some observations:

1. In the sensor settings if one selects "heart rate monitor" under the "Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0" section, then the sensor if found and connects fine. However cadence does NOT work. In addition the speed/cadence sensor will report disconnected.

2. In the sensor settings if one selects "bike cadence and speed" under the "Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0" section, then the app reports that cadence sensor is connected, however cadence still is not recorded. Picture is attached of this...

My primary interest is to have cadence be displayed and measured in RUNNING. Please help me to understand how esymetric can enable cadence to be recorded and displayed in the running reports.

I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed that it seems that esymetric is not keeping up to date with technology. It should be their responsibility to buy/invest in the latest HR/cadence monitors and ensure that they work with Run.GPS. Clearly the other companies that make Runtastic and Runkeeper are doing more hardware testing and growing their customer database.

I have always liked the simplicity of Run.GPS. It seems to not have the bloat that a lot of other running apps have. However conversely there seems to be very little effort made to keep up to date on the latest sensors. I just find it very surprising that no one at esymetric has the latest Wahoo or Polar sensors to test with.
rxb216 29.02.2016 04:34:05 UTC

I am going to go ahead and buy the Tickr X, and will report back on the results from using it on IOS running RUN.GPS app. I hope cadence will work :)
admin 17.02.2016 10:39:26 UTC

Unfortunately we don't have these products here for testing. I guess they will send heart rate through standard Bluetooth Low Energy protocol, so this should not be a problem. But what we don't know if the devices also send cadence data through a standard protocol.

Anybody with experience with one of these sensors?
rxb216 17.02.2016 07:08:29 UTC

measuring both heart rate & cadence using Wahoo Tickr Run/X on iphone 6S

I was planning to get either the WAHOO TICKR RUN or the WAHOO TICKR X sensor to use with my run.gps Pro on my IPhone 6s. I want to ensure that run.gps on iphone6 is not only compatible with these sensors, but that I will get BOTH heart rate AND cadence measurements.

I need to get a new sensor since my Zephyr HxM is not supported on iPhone 6s.
Erste Seite<Seite3von3>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung