GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS SoftwareAfter the Upload the loged Tracks was only half the distance
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
NoPlayBack 02.09.2021 14:43:36 UTC

On which device?

I do not have that entry "remove if not used".... on which device and with which OS-version do you see that?
Kwongue 01.09.2021 12:25:38 UTC geändert am 03.09.2021 14:56:18 UTC

Issue possibly fixed

I had the same issue, only half or 2/3 of the tracks uploaded on rungps.net.
I checked the app permissions : Files and media were allowed, so it was OK.
But below, "Remove permissions if app isn't used" was checked, and I unchecked this to see what would happen.
Since I did this, my last 2 tracks have been uploaded entirely on the web : right distance, time and track.
Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's not a big deal to try.
My device : OnePlus 7, Android 11, Oxygen OS 11.0.2.1.
[1]
skyman2003 28.10.2020 20:13:55 UTC geändert am 31.10.2020 17:07:54 UTC

putsche 06.10.2020 22:57:05 UTC

Same issue for me, although 100s of trainings worked in the last year. Only a part of my training of saturday is recognized in the web. The app log shows the whole distance.
Same davice, same OS since several months/years, no changes on the software.
Maybe the Android split screen may lead to a stop signal for the "web data"? I did not use it on purpose maybe on random.
mizemaus2012 04.10.2020 19:42:32 UTC

Nur der Anfang des Training wird hochgeladen ...

1,34 Km von 28 km werden in meinem Kalender angezeigt, im "Logbuch & Planung" der App stehen 28,17 km weiterhin. Ichhabe heute die Navigation benutzt und der aufgezeichnete und hochgeladene Track endet kurz nachdem ich die angezeigte geplante Route (Umweg) vorübergehend verlassen hatte. Wenn Dateien zur Problemanalyse benötigt werden, reiche ich diese gerne ein.
kuli02 18.09.2020 21:47:49 UTC geändert am 18.09.2020 21:50:35 UTC

Neues Problem für mich

Bei mir stellte sich das Problem folgendermaße dar. Zum ersten Mal seit längerer Zeit habe ich wieder einige Fotos auf der Tour geschossen. Prompt war die Übermittlung der Daten nicht korrekt. Im Logbuch wurde die korrekte Distanz und Zeit angezeigt. Schon beim Aufrufen der Trainingsaufzeichnug zeigte sich eine geänderte Distanz und Zeit, was sich auch beim Uploaden der Daten widerspiegelte. Die Routenaufzeichnug brach im Bereich des Ortes der Fotoaufnahmen ab. Übrigens habe ich auf meinem Handy seit der letzte total funktionierenden Aufzeichnung am Dienstag den 15.09. softwaretechnisch nichts geändert.
sdknp 13.09.2020 15:24:08 UTC

same problem; my observations (posted the same comment in the german thread)

Have the same problem since update to Android 10. At the end of the training all data are plausible. After uploading only a part of the training appears and after that only half of it is available on the cell phone. The GPX data on the website as well as when exporting within the app on the cell phone only contains data up to this point.

My observations:
I generally take a lot of photos in between (on trips where I don't take any photos I have never had a problem). The stop is usually at points where I took a lot of photos. A quick one in between is usually fine.
Is it maybe related to the fact that when the focus is on another app for a longer time, RunGPS does not continue logging properly? Or maybe it marks this point as Pause or LAP and then it goes wrong during upload?

Anyway, I have now set the automatic pause detection to max (300sec) and the lap detection completely off. Let's see if it happens again now.
Until then I will probably always run a second tracker, which is really annoying...

Please take a look at this problem soon, because if you can't record your tours securely anymore, some users will probably switch to other apps. As a long time user I think that's a real pity.
MikeH 01.06.2020 13:22:25 UTC

Several trainings affected...

Same here, I described my experience in german at this thread: https://www.rungps.net/forums/thread/10384-0/Training-nicht-komplett-gespeichert.

I have Android 10 on my phone since last year, I had not any problems until last month! So I'm not sure if it depends an Android 10. I also don't use ANT+. I often take pictures without any problems since the beginning.

The only thing sometimes happens is, that my phone switches on the LED light, changes wifi settings and all that stuff. I don't no why this happens. But it definitly happens more often the last few months. But could this affect the recording of the trainings?
NoPlayBack 20.05.2020 16:48:53 UTC

Again and again and again...

I have screenshots, i have the corrupted trainings... please let me know if you need information to investigate.
NoPlayBack 30.04.2020 07:34:15 UTC

Again...

...is there anything i can do to assist ? Like running a special debug-version or sending the corrupt files ?
Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung