GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS CommentsSony Ericsson Xperia X1
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
ZM21 27.03.2009 16:21:27 UTC geändert am 31.03.2009 15:39:00 UTC

Just small issues with the X1...

First off, I do think the software is awesome. It has replaced my Garmin Forerunner 50 with foot pod and hrm - wish I didn't spend so much money on them last year! Just need to find an affordable bluetooth hrm and I'm very happy.

I've been running with the X1 for a few months now and have had no major problems. Tried cycling with it a few times, but GPS could not keep track of me. Running the same route to work is fine though, so I guess it's something to do with my speed???

I haven't had any problems with the case cracking. I use an armband holder.

One annoyance, when I use the software lock (set to lock keys also) everything locks fine except the X Panel key. It's really bugging me because I end up calling people accidentally as I run. Anyone know a way to stop this? My only fix so far is to use S2U2 - the free iphone style locking program. However it's still rather buggy, and seems to send incoming calls straight to voicemail so I don't like to use it.

Take care...

EDIT: In the last two days a crack has appeared from the power button to the camera lens. Oh dear!

ANOTHER EDIT: Turns out that the X1 disactivates the internal GPS when in standby. However if music is being played, the phone dosn't completely go to sleep and GPS continues to work. That explains the cycling problem then - I don't listen to music as I cycle... Now, if I could just work out how to stop that X panel button from working I would be vary happy. Anyone?
meX1cAn 09.03.2009 06:17:22 UTC

working good

I have Xperia X1a working good even with mort player, gps, maps and all the good stuff going well, gps signal OK, remember to update your quick gps for better accuracy or faster connection to satellites i us it for walking,jogging, running crawling, hehehe I'm really out of shape, but you'll see improvements. no cracks on case or any problem whatsoever.
Hellkeeper 02.03.2009 19:41:09 UTC

re: cracking case issue

Hi gmngueko,

i use it for running.
And there is a little crack going from the power button towards the camera ...
looks like that's a common problem if you search X1 boards ... :-/

bye
Andi
gmngueko 02.03.2009 12:46:56 UTC

crackin case issue

Hello Hellkeeper,

do you experience some cracks in the case of your Xperia X1?
what is your phone usage (biking, hiking running ?) is the phone on your bike stem or in your back bag.

thanks

Hellkeeper 08.01.2009 19:25:47 UTC geändert am 08.01.2009 19:36:43 UTC

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 working like a charme with Run.GPS

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 working like a charme with Run.GPS
You just have to configure it to use COM Port GPS as described here: http://www.gps-sport.net/forums/thread/774-0/H%F6henmessung-funktioniert-nicht-mit-SonyEricsson-XPERIA-X1
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung