GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS Wishlist / IdeasDisplay Brightness keeps not on
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
pdo65 09.10.2015 07:45:35 UTC

I would like that I can choose between an dimmed or full brightness background light at the display!
Sonntagsradler 08.10.2015 11:18:14 UTC

Ok - please make this feature soon. And thank you for making my last tips available. (Powersymbol if device is charging. Very good!)
admin 08.10.2015 10:10:25 UTC

Currently we have the display dimmed after the timout period but not turned off if the "Keep background light" option is on. This is because constantly using the display light at full brightness drains the battery too fast for most users.

However we'll consider integrating a "keep background light at full brightness" option for the next release.
boedecker 08.10.2015 08:42:38 UTC

With tasker you can set it to several hours. But in my opinion as I said before, that is not the right solution
Sonntagsradler 08.10.2015 08:36:15 UTC

My longest selectable displaytimeout is 10 Minutes. That means I have to touch the display all 10 Minutes.

It is not acceptable and should be fiexed soon.

All other navi- oder technical measurementapps I have can keep the display permanent on correctly if it is a feature in the app.

boedecker 08.10.2015 07:51:05 UTC

Yes thats annoying. I have made a tasker profile that checks if run.gps is running and sets the display timeout to several hours and sets it back if run.gps is closed. But thats a workaround solution not for everyone and if you offer a button to avoid display timeout it should work. And like Sonntagsradler said: Other apps do manage this, too.
Sonntagsradler 07.10.2015 17:29:34 UTC

Display Brightness keeps not on

Hello,
I have the option "Keep background light" ON.
But the display darkens down to about 50% after the normal Display-Timeout time.
All other (gps/navigation) apps with similar option keep the display full on. Only Run.GPS does it not. Therefore I have to touch the display very often :-(
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung