GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS HardwareBarometric altitude and temperature
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite2von2>Letzte Seite
admin 06.08.2015 15:52:19 UTC

No support for ANT+ temperature sensors so far ...

Though we are currently redesigning the ANT+ support in Run.GPS, there are no plans so far to support temperature sensors. Do you own one or a you planning to buy Garmin tempe ANT+?

You can however use your device's built-in ambient temperature sensor, if your device has one.
Bosti 05.08.2015 08:50:17 UTC

Garmin tempe ANT+

Hi,

Any experience with this sensor? Does it work with latest version - android?

Thanx,
Bosti
koszu 06.03.2013 10:03:15 UTC

External hardware support to measure arometric altitude and temperature

Because there is a possibility to process barometric altitude and temperature with run.gps I have questions concering dedicated hardware.
1. First - frwd series:
I could read that run.gps works with frwd b series. Because this is really old hardware, I need to know is it still possible to use it with android 4.x phones? What about buletooth version reuquired is it compatibile with bluetooth 2.0, what about bluetooth 4.0?
I also need information about accurancy of barometric altitude and temperature measurements with frwd.
2. Second - other hardvare to barometric altitude and temperature measurements

Is it possible to read barometric altitude and temperature from other hardware? For example:
- Galaxy S III is equipped with pressure sensor
- Garmin Fenix equipped with bluetooth, ant+, temperature and preassure sensor
- Garmin tempe ANT+
3. What about the future?

Erste Seite<Seite2von2>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung