GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS CommentsSony Ericsson Xperia X1
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
meX1cAn 12.08.2010 17:30:23 UTC

Xperia X1

hi i use this one since last year , my settings are com port: COM4
baud rate: 57600
DOP 0.7 on clear sky .9 on a cloudy day
i carry it on my hand or in the pocket, i recommend and arm band.
the zigzags and other weird stuff that happened when it has windows managed configuration
for my firrt gps fix i wait no more than 1 minute or even less
lomgrower 03.04.2010 13:54:15 UTC

tipps for X1 GPS usage

how do you carry the X1? - i found it best vertically and not too close to my body.
how long do you wait before setting off for your training? - start giving the GPS about 3 min after the first fix.
what ist your setting in "setup" - "configuration" - "GPS config" - "GPS Dilution (DOP)? - take this down to 5 or less.
gmngueko 29.01.2009 13:36:40 UTC

fault is on GPS not Run.GPS software

I have a htc tytnII and when using the internal GPS I have also experinced cases where the recorded track was completely off, but it was due to the GPS going totally wrong. So now I'am using a very good external bluetooth GPS ( I got cheap from ebay). I will still use the internal GPS for when I'am car driviing. when car driving the internal GPS sensitivity is good enough to give me direction but for running, biking the internal GPS can go wrong if the conditions are difficult (cloudy sky, etc...) .

So don't blame the Software for this fault :-).
JasKik 29.01.2009 13:27:00 UTC geändert am 29.01.2009 13:28:04 UTC

When it works it works well, when it goes wrong, it goes very wrong

First time out running went like a charm, 7km run in the countryside around my house. Second time out on new training, according to Run.GPS - I managed to achieve an astounding average speed of 35KM per hour, I Ran 14km (Though the circuit was actually only 4KM) and it appears I zigzagged up and down a couple of streets several times if the trace was anything to go by.

Will keep on tracking progress but am in two minds about subscribing at the moment - seven more days to evaluate though so fingers crossed that the incorrect track was a one off
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung