GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS CommentsSony Ericsson X10
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
GeJe 07.01.2011 20:53:51 UTC geändert am 09.01.2011 15:08:15 UTC

First experiences with the SE X10 (Android 2.1)

After using RGPS with my SE Xperia X1 (Windows Mobile 6.1) for more than 1 year I switched to an SE X10 (Android 2.1)

At the moment I'm trying to find the best settings and Apps for letting RGPS working more smoothly.
I'm using it with my Zephyr HxM and the Run GPS Neoprene Arm Band AB83.
The most annoying is the lack of using the center Hardware-button for Start/Stop, in this way you always have to use the screen.
Whilst on my first test during a 6K run the program stopped after 1,5K, perhaps I accidently touched the start/stop filed on my screen.
The program did shutdown by itself after a few minutes probably because it was not "running" anymore.
I restarted the program and recorded the last 3,19K without touching the screen and now it stayed on till the end.
The Autorotation of the screen (data upside-down) and the dimming of the luminance made it impossible for me to check on my data.
In the App Market I found 2 Apps who could possibly be of any help: "Screenmodewidget" and "Autorotate Switch". Tomorrow I'll by running 10K and I will see wether these 2 Apps will do their work.

P.S. any suggestions for getting a less computerized voice? (WM voice was much clearer to hear)

**Update**

RunGPS worked SUPER!!
With the use of both apps the program stayed on and worked like I expected it to work.
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung