GPS-Sport ForenGeneral TalkIntroduce yourself and what are you doing.
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
mrspange 09.02.2011 18:10:43 UTC

hi

Im james and i have just taken up running because i cant get out on my mountainbike as often as i would like (its in the shed and its a pain to get out and im much in need of a fitness reigime. I found this app whilst searching the android marketplace and constantly compare it with a friand who has a similar (but not as good) iphone app. I think the information and stats provided are excellent and cant wait till summer when i can track my longer mountainbiking runs around Dalby forest in north yorkshire.
in the meantime though, i will be using the tracker to log all my sessions so i can always try and improve.
user_167808 21.12.2010 13:00:36 UTC geändert am 21.12.2010 13:17:52 UTC

introduction

(deleted as SPAM) - admin
vukin 20.09.2010 17:21:28 UTC

Hi

I run 1 year. I start using GPS-sports 3 month ago. Now I run every time i can, even from subway station to home. I run instead going by car for short distances - shopping, etc. This program gives very strong motivation to increase results. I also do some exercises after run (pull-up, prress, press-up) and i wish the developers make possibility to register number of exercises. If they did it i would be happy... Ivan. Moscow.
militaryman 16.06.2010 19:41:07 UTC geändert am 16.06.2010 19:41:39 UTC

Hello All

I started walks at a local lake about 8 weeks ago to assist in my weight loss effort. So far I have lost 23lbs and walk between 4-7 miles 6 days a week. Usually maintain 4mph during walk. I have about 20 lbs left until I am at my ideal body weight and hope I am able to maintain it into the future.
Busli 14.06.2010 14:33:17 UTC geändert am 14.06.2010 14:47:25 UTC

Greetings from a newbie.

Hi athletes, I love skiing but after 3 or 4 hours I realize I'm very tired and exhausted. I thought if I train my body in summer maybe it can help me to skiing better in winter ;) . Now I'm mountainbiking and weightlifting (as often as possible).
I was planning to buy a Polar RS800CX wiht GPS or a SUUNTO T6 but I discovered Run.GPS and decided to test it.
Hope to see you on these roads !!!
[1]
[2]
[3]
DeeJay 07.06.2010 00:31:05 UTC geändert am 07.06.2010 00:32:28 UTC

Hi GS Family

Hi folks, Dave here I'm just starting to run and am enjoying it very much. I've been running for three months now and have done an 8k and ba 5k. I'm gearing up for a half marathon in October. I too enjoy seeing my stats on the site. I enjoy pushing my body to new limits and reaching new goals. I'm using the Moto Droid and find it very easy to run with. Good luck to you all.
deardick 07.05.2009 13:07:53 UTC

Hello everyone

Rich here. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been running for 5 years now. I started running because I was fat and hated myself. I have now completed a couple marathons and getting faster everyday. I love running and I really enjoy seeing the data of my run on this site. The phone I use works well but it's too heavy. I plan on getting a new lighter one someday. My next upgrade will be the heart rate monitor first. I think it's being added to the site sometime. Log in and say hi. Let's see who is in here and why you are here.
(you can use google translate for other languages)
Good Luck everyone.
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung