GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS HardwareLow heartrate with Lg G watch R
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
kielstra 26.08.2015 13:56:23 UTC

Last night I tested if my watch showed correct showed during, and after my workout. I stopped running and held my arm still for a minute. The values fluctuated between 70 and 127 BPM. I also checked my heartrate with a BT-HRM (on another device), 155 BPM.

My conclusion: Heartrate monitoring with my smartwatch sucks!
So i swithed back to my BT-HRM, but RUN.GPS loses connection after +/- 1 min. It worked like a charm with v3.0.4. Whaaaaa!
kielstra 25.08.2015 11:28:56 UTC

I think you're right. A lot of smartwatch users experience the same 'low readings' problem.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/g-watch-r/help/real-time-heart-rate-tracking-problem-t2969913

On my next run (this evening) i will check if i can get an accurate reading while standing still.

So no point of using my watch for heartrate reading while running i think. But if i get an accurate reading on my watch while standing still it would be a nice feature to measure my heart rate recovery.
Something like this: https://www.sharecare.com/health/fitness-exercise/article/heart-rate-recovery

Is there a way to built in a smartwatch calibration tool? (Compare readings smartwatch and BT-HRM in run.gps app one time so the app can compensate the reading from my watch)
pdrunning 24.08.2015 21:49:03 UTC

I also have a LG G watch R. During running maesurements are bad and thus not suiteable. I think this is caused by the movement of the watch arround the wrist. If I stand still its far more accurate. The optical meter has to be close to the skin in a fixed position. I use a seperate BT-HRM, it works great together with the phone and the watch.
Hope this helps.
kielstra 24.08.2015 16:11:33 UTC geändert am 24.08.2015 16:11:41 UTC

Low heartrate with Lg G watch R

Hello,

When i use the built in heart rate monitor in my Lg G watch R (Android wear) the measurements are way to low. Normaly my heartrate is around 150-160 during a run. My watch will return values around 110.
Any ideas?

gr,
Frank
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung