GPS-Sport ForenGPS-Sport GeneralGPX import
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
Thestrup 20.05.2015 09:06:36 UTC

Thank you for the quick response.
I also tried to replace the ø in my name with o and that also seemed to help, since it then gave me that error you are referring to instead of a blank page.
admin 20.05.2015 08:47:51 UTC

Thanks for sending the file.

The problem was that the first track segment contained only 1 track point, which confused the import module.

It is fixed now and you can import the file.

admin 20.05.2015 07:50:28 UTC

Many users are successfully using the import already, so it's strange that it failed for you.

I checked the log on this:

GPS-Sport user Thestrup has uploaded a new GPX training:
ERROR cannot read gpx file

Filename:

Log: reading GPX file track9217100377399161121.gpx

Well, ok, ... Can you send me (support@rungps.net) the file so I can have a look? Perhaps it contains an unsupported character set or similar ...

Thestrup 19.05.2015 20:12:12 UTC

Tried import but it didn't work

For some reason I just tried to see if an import functionality had been implemented, and I was happy to see that it seems so. However when I tried to import a GPX export from Endomondo i was directed to upload.do which just presented a blank page. There is nothing in the console log and no feedback from the page, so i don't know what went wrong. I know that it is still Alpha and I would be happy to help test this functionality.

Best regards, Søren
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung