GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS GeneralImporting a GPX to the website, deleted time stamps
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
admin 02.02.2015 14:11:45 UTC

OK we'll consider this. Still our hope is that Windows Phone 8.2 will support background location tracking and we can bring all the nice WP8.1 features to you finally (accessing Run.GPS files including routes, support for Bluetooth low energy ...).
npaixao 30.01.2015 16:12:51 UTC geändert am 30.01.2015 16:20:42 UTC

I already knew that December post.
It's a very restrictive policy for developers of GPS location apps in WP.

You could implment in ru.gps site, the file upload option "route simplification", through a check box (checked by default).
This wahy there was a poossibility to kept the original data, for those who unchecked that box.
It´s a suggestion.
[1]
admin 30.01.2015 15:45:26 UTC

Hmmm well for my Windows Phone 8.1 version of the app it does work, but this version cannot be published since Microsoft does not allow background location tracking for Windows Phone 8.1 apps (it is possible for WP8.0 apps, even if run on WP8.1).

Here's a statement regarding the Windows Phone 8.1 background tracking problem:
http://www.gps-sport.net/forums/thread/2838-0/
npaixao 29.01.2015 15:34:22 UTC geändert am 29.01.2015 15:49:27 UTC

I´v tried that, but WP8.1 is a very sandboxed system focused on security and privacy, and it does no allow to see all the phone or SD card structure (as the android allows).
It only shows basic folders, even when exploring sd card with a separated card reader (outside of the phone).
Even with the option to see hidden files and OS files activated.

But that files are in the sd card, because the total space of the sd card contains that extra files, and a long time ago i formated the sd card, and that apps stop working. Need to reinstall to the sd card.

Maybe there is a way to see that files, but by now i don´t know how.

[1]
admin 29.01.2015 09:12:25 UTC

If you connect the phone with your PC, you should be able to see a folder "Run.GPS". On Windows Phone 8, there is no "routes" folder, but you can put GPX, KML and RATLAS files directly into the Run.GPS folder.

npaixao 28.01.2015 15:12:03 UTC geändert am 28.01.2015 15:22:40 UTC

I understand that (if i had an android), but i have a windowsphone (Lumia 625 - 8.1) and i think there is no way of doing that.
admin 28.01.2015 13:39:44 UTC

You can copy the gpx file directly to the /routes/ folder on your device. There is no way to keep the files from getting simplified and smoothed if you upload through gps-sport.net.

npaixao 28.01.2015 12:41:35 UTC

Hi!

When uploading a gpx file to the website, it was transformed into a route (as intended), but lost the information regarding the time and speed. (the file was simplified)

As I intend to use this function to compete with virtual partner, this simplification process erase all that information.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you.
Nuno
[1]
[2]
[3]
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung