GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS SoftwareVirtual Training- editing a old track
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
pswinhoe 21.06.2014 08:24:44 UTC

Virtual training partner is erratic

I like to run against my previous run. I invariably find that I am 6 seconds ahead of my virtual training partner after 1 minute though I am in pretty much the same place on the ground. It appears to me that the training partner goes at an average of my speed last time not the actual speed. Is that it or is something else going on? Paul
admin786557 02.05.2014 16:00:44 UTC

Yes this should work, as long as the timestamps are included in the GPX file. This is the case both for direct training downloads from gps-sport.net and also if you download through Download Cart.

But there's a bug in the current Android release of Run.GPS which interprets the timestamps incorrectly. We'll soon provide a small bug fix release for this.

Slogfester 25.04.2014 12:24:21 UTC

Well that would be good, but I can not get Virtual training to work when I have downloaded a previous training from my run.gps web page. Virtual training ONLY works if I select a route from my training log on my phone (Load Training / Follow training). As this training I want to compete against is 4 years a go and I have a new phone, it is no longer on my phone's training log.
If I download a old training from the web page and then load the training (Navigation / Select Route / Navigate by route) virtual training (pursuit) does not work.
I have tried downloading the old training using 'Add to Download Cart (use for navigation and compete against)' from the individual training page and manually downloading the gpx (as per manual), but neither works.

Am I misunderstanding something?
admin786557 22.04.2014 11:03:45 UTC

Unfortunately, we do not have a tool to truncate the original training. So I think it would be best to just keep in mind that there's been a three minute pause in the original training and deduct that from the "virtual training partner" announcements.
Slogfester 17.04.2014 11:18:44 UTC

I want to compete a Time Trial against myself from 4 years a go (http://www.gps-sport.net/trainings/Little-Mountain-TT_282333) . Only problem is I appear to have pressed START training 3 mins early. How can I get rid of the first 3 mins, so the virtual training/race is accurate and meaningful?
Thanks
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung