GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS HardwareWindows Phone + Zephyr HxM
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
admin786557 17.12.2013 10:28:51 UTC

> So is Run.GPS going to support the Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+ as well in the near future?

The problem with this combination seems to be the Bluetooth Stack of Windows Phone. On all tested Windows Phones they were not compatible with the Polar WearLink Bluetooth implementation: you do get a connection to the device, but the connection breaks after about 1 minute.

Actually there is a driver for Polar Bluetooth WearLink in the Run.GPS app for Windows Phone, so you can just try it out if it works for your phone.

pb2769 16.12.2013 14:06:01 UTC

Windows Phone + Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+

So is Run.GPS going to support the Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+ as well in the near future?
admin786557 03.09.2013 08:35:52 UTC

The device monitors cadence for running, walking et cetera. It does not monitor bike cadence. For this, there is no suitable sensor available for Windows Phone 8.

The only way to do this right now is if you own an ANT+ enabled Android smartphone (e.g. Sony Xperia models) and use an ANT+ bike cadence sensor in addition to your heart rate sensor.
carminedc 02.09.2013 14:10:49 UTC

I just purchased the Zepher HxM and notice that it will enable cadence to be monitored. Can anyone inform is another sensor is needed to measure cadence or does the device do it?
admin786557 24.05.2013 08:51:30 UTC

I can confirm that this problem exists with Windows Phone 8 and the Polar Bluetooth WearLink+. Seems to be an incompatibility in the Bluetooth implementations of Windows Phone 8 and the Polar.

I can also confirm that the problem does not exist with Zephyr HxM - at least not with the devices we tested. Run.GPS on WP8 and Zephyr HxM will make a stable connection :-)

Overview of Compatible Heart Rate Monitors
--------------------------------------------------

Windows Phone 8: Zephyr HxM
Windows Mobile: Polar Bluetooth WearLink+, Zephyr HxM
Google™ Android™: Polar Bluetooth WearLink+, Zephyr HxM, for ANT+ capable smartphones (e.g. Sony Xperia series) also ANT+ based heart rate monitors
Apple™ iOS (ONLY iPhone 4S and iPhone 5): all Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart) compatible heart rate monitors, e.g. Polar H7
enicky 23.05.2013 20:11:52 UTC

Are there connection problems with the Zephyr ?

Hi,
I recently bought a Polar Bluetooth device to monitor my heart rate while running. But it seems that the combination of the polar device and my Windows Phone 8 (lumia 820) doesn't work quite well. It always disconnects after a few seconds, ... (as stated in the app itself)

But ... is there someone who has the Zephyr ? Or is there someone who knows if the Zephyr suffers from the same problem ? Does it also disconnect after x - seconds ? Or does it just simply work ? Because after spending 80$ on the Polar ... i need to be sure that the Zephyr works ... before I think about buying one :o)

Thanks in advance! And I hope someone can help me !!
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung