GPS-Sport ForenGPS-Sport GeneralFacebook App
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
admin786557 27.01.2014 16:51:17 UTC

Seems to be impossible to post photos with correct character encoding. Photos are posted as Multipart MIME to Facebook (as opposed to Wall messages, which are posted as normal HTTP posts) and I've tried every possible encoding (UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, Unicode - Escapes, URL encoding, ...) but it never worked out. Sorry, no solution for this at the moment.

admin786557 27.01.2014 12:01:28 UTC

I checked the Facebook error log and found the following entry:

Yesterday, 16:18:

Facebook: "An unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later."

Well okay "unexpected error" is not exactly what developers love to see.

I tried it several times, and on some occasions, the error appeared and on other occasions, it worked fine.

I think we'll have to dig deeper into that problem.

The new function "Add Fitness Action" is currently under development. Facebook has to agree that we're allowed to post fitness actions (fitness.runs, fitness.bikes, fitness.walks), so we'll have to wait if we get the "go" on this.

We'll check out the character encoding when uploading image titles ....

koszu 26.01.2014 13:11:56 UTC geändert am 26.01.2014 16:51:57 UTC

OK I will check again today adding regional name for my trainning (I think this problem occur, when Trainning is uploaded diredtly from Run GPS APP. BTW I don't know why RUN GPS APP stopped upload autmatically my trainnings, pictures to Facebook. I removed and added again Run GPS and It didn't helped. Any solution?
Today I also observed feature "add Facebook fitness action" but It seems to dosen't work There is warning "Note: You probably need to re-install (delete and install) the Run.GPS Facebook app in order to that permissions right for publishing fitness actions." - deleted and added again and nothing happend. My facebook is "koszyk.r".

Ok I tried again. The problem occur when I upload pictures. Check my facebook.
Tom 17.01.2014 13:29:53 UTC

I checked it with different regional letters and it worked for me. Maybe this is a browser problem? Which browser do you use? What is your Facebook name so I can have a look (you can send me this info by email (support@rungps.net) if you don't want to publish it here).
koszu 10.01.2014 20:58:15 UTC

Encoding

Please fix encoding - when uploading to facebook the title of my trainning include ???? instead off regional letters like eacs.
admin 08.03.2012 09:48:59 UTC geändert am 08.03.2012 10:14:09 UTC

Das Problem ist wohl eine bestimmte Einstellung in Facebook, zu der die Run.GPS-Facebook-App noch nicht kompatibel ist.

www.Facebook.com >> Einstellungen >> Security >> Secure Browsing muss abgeschaltet sein

Wir arbeiten daran, dass es auch mit dieser Einstellung funktioniert.

Sleg1 07.03.2012 16:50:45 UTC

Endlich hat es geklappt

Habe es immer mit Google Chrome probiert dort ging es nicht.
Mit den Internet Explorer hat es geklappt.
Sleg1 07.03.2012 12:44:34 UTC

Ich versuche die ganze Zeit mir die Facebook Anwendung hinzu zu fügen.
Aber die Seite ist angeblich nicht erreichbar schon seit Tagen, oder mache ich da was verkehrt.

Diese Webseite ist nicht verfügbar.
Die Webseite unter https://www.rungps.net/facebook/?ref=ts ist möglicherweise vorübergehend nicht verfügbar oder wurde dauerhaft an eine neue Webadresse verschoben.
Fehler 501 (net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE): Unbekannter Fehler.
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung