GPS-Sport ForenGeneral TalkEspecially for Axter...
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
LeMarquis 03.03.2012 02:01:45 UTC

Yes, I get it... you're the retard who's living on a dam!!! How cool is that!
If you want to show pictures then publish them on Run.GPS... wonder if you're on any of them.
Even if you would have been there... what does that prove about my trainings? Nothing at all.
Some people got here, but really need to be in a social centre... did you get that or do I need to spell his name?
axter 02.03.2012 21:50:15 UTC geändert am 02.03.2012 21:55:56 UTC

Yes I was

but I am very sure that I need to dom it down for you so you can understand.
The world is covered in water for over 3 quarters of it . Some places are still over the water and some dumps full of dum people were underwater , then some smart people built a dam and took the water out so the retards can live now .
But the other places are called continents , islands or rocks . On the first 2 , there are the living conditions met , so is very probably that there are or were people. This people they've build some straight roads that are called airport runway and some curved roads that are called streets. So the smart people are using them and they do not take the tram and put the data on rungps as cycling. Anyway in the Pacific Ocean where you've seen my cycling there are the islands. Do you understand it till here? Or do I need to draw it for you ? You let me know when you got lost and I will take it from there.
Anyway the guys at RunGps were so nice that they've put all the data about all the places in the world , so for the impaled people that never been to higher schools , they now can "catch up "
So here it is ....
http://www.gps-sport.net/index.jsp?search=Tanugamanono+Samoa
click to see the island and you can see who was cycling there . Give me your email address and I can send you lots of pictures from there , so you can draw on them and play with the other people in the social centre.
About playing God ...you did that ...till I got here and I put you in your place !
LeMarquis 02.03.2012 19:05:24 UTC

Yeah, you were even cycling in the pacific ocean when we take a look at the picture you uploaded some time ago. Now it's my turn to laugh a bit.
So many pictures and not even 1 with you on it... just the ones that were made in Romenia.
For the other part: see my other post in the other topic.

You might want to consider stop playing God on this website... I can handle you, but you're also annoying the other members who are training really hard.
Thanks.
axter 02.03.2012 13:41:01 UTC

Hey Le Marquee

I am glad that you've realised that you will never be on the first postion again.
Yes , I was to USA , Brazil , France , UK and few other countries.
Good time there and a lot of sun away from the freezing cold .
The problem is that you keep your profile private. I understand that. But I do not understand why you want to see what others are doing ?Why you do not understand that they have private data. When you will publish something , I will publish something. Quid pro quo . You want a race ?! I've asked you that long time ago . You've finally came to senses ?
Let me know when and where.
I am laughing a little bit.
As I've loaded the trainings in the last days and kept each country only for hours in there just to see the reaction :))
So I am quite sure that you do not train too much or spend time with any "girlfriend" if you have to much time for this site every day.
My advice as always is to remove the "privacy" and keep just the trainings private. Or at least publish few trainings.
As I told you before , you will never be on the first place again and as I told you , I will claim also majority of the other tops ...like speed , time , distance....and as you can see I got in many of them , or I've figured there throughout the month
Just as an incentive here are my pictures that were published with the trainings
http://www.gps-sport.net/userPhotos.jsp?userName=axter
http://www.gps-sport.net/trainings/walking_786581
So let's see with what you are coming out then maybe I will show you hundreds of video footge
LeMarquis 29.02.2012 23:09:18 UTC

Dear friend Axter,

I noticed that this month you've been to Brazil for a very short period. I hope you had a great time over there! Hopefully we get to see some nice (geotagged) pictures of you riding your bike in Rio! Maybe next time you can send us a postcard... that would be great!
Let me know when you come to Holland. Henzel and I will have some nice speedraces in a couple of months. Of course it would be a real honor to have such a great sportsman among us!

Regards,

LeMarquis.
LeMarquis 03.01.2012 22:39:40 UTC

Bla bla bla...
axter 03.01.2012 22:31:17 UTC

Anytime anywhere at any sport

I am checking out the notifications ...so if you are up to challenge come back with anything else then empty words.
I do know exactly your profile . Leaving messages for your GF on here ...and other stuff.
Your time has gone . Search other portal where you can be no 1.
LeMarquis 03.01.2012 21:55:09 UTC

Actually I have not much more to say to you.
I don't know why you still haven't asked the Run.GPS team to check my trainings... are you afraid of the outcome?
If you like me so much that you insist on seeing me I'll give you an address when you're in Holland. I'm not Osama Bin Laden. I'm not hiding, I just care about my privacy.
I don't want to be disrespectful but looking at your recordings it wouldn't be much of a challenge. I'm sure there are people here who are faster than me but you're not one of them. On the other hand, why should I have to prove that to you by challenge? Let the figures speak for themselves.

Grtz,

LeMarquis
axter 03.01.2012 21:40:54 UTC

.....why you can't read there?

I know that you are a ~:> and you'll never race and you got on the first place with multiple devices etc , so I fought back with your tools and you'll never see that place again.
You wonder if I show up....hahaha ...where ?! U R the only one hiding
I do not understand why you need other post. The last thing that I had to say it was :
Say Kansas :-H :-H
LeMarquis 03.01.2012 21:03:50 UTC

Axter,

Since you can't PM me, you can post all your frustrations over here...
Have fun!

Grtz,

LeMarquis
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung