GPS-Sport ForenGPS-Sport Wishlist / IdeasRunning Features: Message at full kilometers + Auto Lapping per kilometer
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
bortech 20.09.2007 22:57:13 UTC

for runners: Message at full kilometers + Auto Lapping per kilometer

Hi,

i am running a lot for about a year now, with completing my first marathon in April in Hamburg.
During Training the most important data for me was the minutes I needed for the various kilometer.
So what I would like to have would be a message after every kilometer, this would also enable me to record this lap data on my Polar Puls clock.
The current speed is indeed interesting but with a GPS most times not accurate enough as I heard from the Polar RS800 GPS and Garmin Forerunner 305.
But the time per kilometer gives an average speed that helps a lot.
I ran most times one big round 10 - 32km, so the current auto lap feature would not help me, therefore i would be very interested if an auto lapping would detect full kilometers and split there automatically.
You could also think of auto lapping and messages at selectable distances for example 200m, 400m, 1000m this would help when doing Interval and tempo training.

Until now I am in the trial time of RunGPS.
The above features would be a big argument for me to buy rungps.
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung