GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS SoftwareBroken release on Google Play
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
NoPlayBack 08.10.2015 09:19:47 UTC

@Edwin8476: Did you check all possible places?
It might be worth to check:

- /sdcard0/Run.GPS/
- /extSdCard/Run.GPS/
- /sdcard0/Android/data/de.esymetric.rungps/files/Run.GPS/
- /extSdCard/Android/data/de.esymetric.rungps/files/Run.GPS/

I have this list from a message on this board, related to an other problem, but if i would be you, i would check these places. Maybe you can find your data in one of these places.
If yes, you would have the same situation as i had.
Edwin8476 07.10.2015 21:07:59 UTC

Thx for the reply.

I'm afraid i havent made backups of my sd card in quite some time. The data was already lost, somehow it got deleted. The folder on the sdcard was empty the moment i needed to re-enter my details to the app.

admin 07.10.2015 15:07:54 UTC

@NoPlayBack: You did absolutely right!

If you're using a custom rom with write access to the sd card (/storage/extSdCard/Run.GPS) and you want to have the Run.GPS folder lying there (intead of the official app folder /storage/Android/data/de.esymetric.rungps/files/Run.GPS) you should delete or better rename the unwanted /Run.GPS/ folder.

@Edwin8476: This should help in your case also.

NOTE: If you want to make sure you don't lose any data, please make a backup of the /Run.GPS/ folder from time to time (just copy it to your PC or Google Drive, for instance using Astro File Manager).

NoPlayBack 07.10.2015 08:46:25 UTC geändert am 07.10.2015 10:39:29 UTC

Not for me...
I am now on 4153 and the app still starts as if i am a new user.... but i can see that the data-directory with all entries is still existing on my internal memory...

Need help here !!!

- one in internal memory in / Android / data, that one was empty
- one in External SDCard / Android / data filled with some files, but no recorded data, set up for a new user

My original place for data was in internal memory in root / Run.GPS... and still having all my old data in.

I moved the 2 folders in Android / data (one in internal memory, one on external sdcard) out to harddisk, so that they did not exist any more. Only the original Run.GPS folder did remain. After restart of App everything was fine again.

I hope i did it right... but seems to work.
gio32 07.10.2015 05:31:33 UTC

Good. Thank you!

Just updated to 4153.
Works fine on my setup. Thank you!
Edwin8476 06.10.2015 17:50:34 UTC

log erased?

Hi, i am also running build 4152 and indeed on a CM12.1 with root access. I did not notice any crashes however on starting the app just this afternoon it asked for all my information. The data normally survives new installs of android via the SD card but now all my history is wiped!!! Could this be related?
NoPlayBack 06.10.2015 16:05:13 UTC

Well, not sure what happened here, but i received Build 4152, and upon start it told me something about conversion... then this popup disappeared and it crashed.
After another start it started up as if i was a complete new user of this app.
All data seem still to be on internal memory... where i want it to be.

Any hints or tips... before i use the update?
admin 06.10.2015 13:21:09 UTC

I think we have to include the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission again for the users of custom ROMs. We'll soon (1-2 hours) publish another update to get Run.GPS running again for CM users.
gio32 06.10.2015 12:53:32 UTC

permission fix failed

I've tried to work around via http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat/ (yes I know this is lolipop...) but it didn't solve my problem with 415x, so 'm back on 4149 now. (had to redo all settings :( )
gio32 06.10.2015 11:58:39 UTC

Data dir

It's (at least now with ..49) at the standard Android Data directory.
(fresh install)

I'll Experiment with permissions. How can I influence the path Run.GPS chooses?

Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung