GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS HardwareBluetooth - total buggy!
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
kielstra 09.09.2015 11:57:01 UTC

Mij HRM sometimes connect, but loses connection everytime. Connection was flawless in v 3.0 (Moto G 2014)
NemesisMF 09.09.2015 11:06:57 UTC

same Problem with LG G4 and Wahoo BlueSC

Hello,

i´ve got the same problem with my new LG G4 (Stock Android 5.1).
When adding the BlueSC as a new sensor with "Hauptmenü -> Konfiguration -> Sensoren -> Sensor hinzufügen" the Wahoo Blue SC is found immediatly. The sensor is added as: Sensor-Typ: speedAndCadence and BLE-Gerät: Wahoo BlueSC.
Connecting to the sensor with the heart symbol in the lower taskbar is nearly impossible. Sometimes the connection works but usually ist does not work. I´ve tried to change the Battery but it did not help.
While my old Galaxy S4 is fixed now, I will try it with this device (Stock Android 5.01) and report asap.
admin 08.09.2015 15:51:05 UTC

Return to zero after stop: The bug has been fixed and release 3.1.1 will probably be published next week.

Wahoo BlueSC - auto-connect on startup: We checked auto-connect with other speed and cadence sensors and it did work. Will keep on testing this with other phone/sensor combinations. It's strange that you have to search the device upon start.

admin 08.09.2015 09:18:42 UTC

Return to zero after stop: We'll check and fix this for 3.1.1

Wahoo BlueSC: We don't have that device for testing, but we'll test the behaviour with our SPD+CAD devices.
Slogfester 05.09.2015 04:31:26 UTC

First chance to test the new BLE engine in Run.gps and afraid to report progress and problems.

Samsung S3 Android 4.3, Run.gps 3.1.0, Polar H7 HRM, Wahoo BlueSC Spd+Cad

H7 HRM now auto-connects and works well. Yipeee... at last :)

Wahoo BlueSC Spd+Cad does not auto-connect, needs to be manually searched for + manually connected every time and sensor speed and cadence display do not return to ZERO when stopped :( Basically this is worse that before (2.8x) when at least the display returned to zero!

schulzm 31.03.2015 10:31:55 UTC

Hallo,
die Probleme kann ich bestätigen.
Habe so einen Noname Radsensor und auch schon öfters das Problem gehabt, daß der Sensor nicht gefunden wurde.
Teilweise hab ich das Bluetooth Device gelöscht und neu suchen lassen müssen, damit Rungps das Teil wieder findet.
pcpower 28.03.2015 00:26:52 UTC

ich habe jetzt mal die App BLE Explorer im Hintergrund laufen gelassen und siehe da keine Verbindungsabbrüche,
weiss nicht ob es Zufall ist, werde es aber weiter verfogen, und berichten.
mdrews 12.03.2015 11:49:37 UTC

Das wäre wirklich super - eine stabile BT-Verbindung ist wirklich unbedingt erforderlich. Nichts ist ärgerlicher als vor dem Training in Laufklamotten oder auf dem Rad an der Verbindung der Sensoren zu verzweifeln.
admin 12.03.2015 09:27:49 UTC

Wir werden das Bluetooth Low Energy Modul nochmal einer grundlegenden Prüfung unterziehen. Die Probleme treten nur bei bestimmten Kombinationen von Handys / Sensoren auf.

pcpower 11.03.2015 23:23:50 UTC

bei mir ist es so, das ich keine Herzfrequenz, mehr angezeigt bekomme, ich dachte immer es liegt an meinem Gurt (Kontakte, oder Battery) hab sie dann immer schön gereinigt und Battery ausgetauscht, aber keine besserung, jetzt hab ich festgestellt das wenn ich meinen Pulsgurt neu suchen lasse, alles normal funktioniert, aber nur eine gewisse Zeit,dann bricht die Verbindung wieder ab, und ich muss manuel den Pulsgurt wieder suchen lassen.

Gruß
pcpower
Erste Seite<Seite1von2>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung