GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS Hardwarerun.gps and smartwatch
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite15von15>Letzte Seite
admin 10.11.2014 19:20:19 UTC

Ja, wir arbeiten an Android Wear und Google Fit und hoffen da bis zum Ende des Jahres auch liefern zu können!
MKBiker59 08.11.2014 10:39:24 UTC

Fortschritt

Hallo run.gps Team,

ist mit der Anbindung von Smartwatch und Fitnesscenter zu rechnen und wann?

Gruß MKBiker59
beamiu 17.10.2013 13:33:54 UTC

Run.gps app for smartwatch

By now, Samsung, Pebble and Sony released their watches. It seems a new frontier and this kind of watch is a perfect tool for our android phone fitness app, a sort of completion.
So please don't miss a train, someone else is already at work!
Kindly
Beamiu (a Run.gps fan)
margay 09.05.2013 16:59:26 UTC

Pebble seems to work with notifications.
To display data on the pebble spmartwatch the run.gps software must send pre-formatted notifications to the pebble service as described here:
http://developer.getpebble.com/android/intents
Is there a change that the software team from run.gps implements this in the software?
mrmuppet 14.01.2013 13:08:32 UTC

Yes, i would really appreciate this integration. You may find many infos about the pebble-watch at http://developer.getpebble.com/

Thanks!
miclg 23.06.2012 13:48:24 UTC

Integration with smartwatches would be nice

I am currently looking for a smartwatch (e.g. Pebble, Sony Smartwatch) as an extension of my mobile.
Pebble advertises with the ability to show training data. It would be nice to integrate such a watch with run.gps.
During my training, I usually need only very limited info. To see this info on my watch and leave my huge mobile secure in the pocket would be really attractive.
Is this something you could imagine?

Regards
Michael
Erste Seite<Seite15von15>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung