GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS SoftwareAndoid Wear 2.0
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von3>Letzte Seite
putsche 27.12.2023 21:26:32 UTC

After system Update of my Ticwatch Smartwatch on Wear OS 3.5 I can confirm that heartbeat is back in Run.GPS!
Note: only some Smartwatches will get update on Wear OS 3.x
putsche 26.09.2022 13:43:56 UTC

Hi Support Team, do you have any update on this topic?
pdrunning 28.07.2022 20:18:32 UTC

I recognize the sluggishness. Second time starting the watch app screen stayed black for about 10 to 15 sec.
putsche 28.07.2022 18:52:56 UTC geändert am 28.07.2022 20:20:31 UTC

I also did some tests on 3.4.7 and newest watch app , unfortunately not successful. still no heartbeat, just like pdrunning, .
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the watch, no change. For me, after starting the app on the watch, the watch is also very sluggish and hardly usable (does not react or reacts very late). My watch is a Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS.

I also got out my old Huawei GT2, integrated it into Android Wear and tested it. It works perfectly and the watch is still halfway functional.

I am also available for testing.
pdrunning 28.07.2022 18:20:50 UTC geändert am 28.07.2022 18:25:21 UTC

Tested version 347

Hi Tom,

I tested version 3.4.7 on mobvoi ticwatch pro 3 gps. All values do sync. except HR.
Bodysensors are enabled on the watch at first start of rungps watch app.
On the phone both checkboxes ticked (obtain HR from Wear and also in background).

I also tried searching sensors (although I asume not necessary). And the watch BT HR sensor is found and connection can be established (on the phone, not in the watch app). Sadly it doesn't change anything, HR data is not available on the watch nor on the phone.

Thanks for any help. If you need beta testing please let me know.
admin 27.07.2022 13:36:57 UTC

Run.GPS Release 3.4.7

Yes, there is an app update under way. It actually had been rejected because there have been issues with Wear 3 (Tizen). So I bought a Galaxy Watch 4, fixed the issues, and put the update is in review again.

Currently, the new release 3.4.7 has been rolled out for
* Run.GPS Trainer UV Pro Full
and will today be submitted for review for
* Run.GPS Trainer UV Full
* Run.GPS Trainer UV TRIAL

Hopefully the Run.GPS Wear app will now run smoothly will ALL versions of Wear OS including heart rate monitoring :-)

putsche 27.07.2022 13:07:18 UTC

Do you have any update on the topic Mobvoi (Ticwatch) Android Wear connection to Run.GPS?
putsche 28.04.2022 11:13:40 UTC

I got in contact with Mobvoi (Icwatch) in order to get their view on this topic. The answer:
"I am sorry to hear that your heart rate cannot sync with your app. I found your app is a third party app so we are unable to solve your app issue because it is not our own app and the issue has to be solved by the app developer. If you would like to solve your app issue, please kindly reach out to the app developer for a further check and ask them to find a solution to your app issue. Your kindly understanding is very much appreciated!

If you need anything else please feel free to contact us again at support@mobvoi.com."

So, I would kindly ask you to provide your view on this topic.
putsche 23.04.2022 00:57:36 UTC

Admin, do you have any updates on this topic?
HR data is really important and the Ticwatch is a very popular Wearwatch.
If you need supporting data please let me know.
putsche 22.03.2022 17:22:33 UTC

The same for me. All data values do the sync but HR data will not sync.
The heart in the watch app and the smartphone app have no colour.
All functions have been activated in the watch seetings and during first start.

If I may help in testing please get back to me. I really would appreciate.
Erste Seite<Seite1von3>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung